As a key member of our Accounting Team, the A/P Clerk will ensure that expenditures are properly coded within our system for effective financial reporting and project management.
Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Coding and entry of all invoicing to the proper General Ledger account and Project cost category
- Monitoring of transactions to ensure proper sales or use tax is recorded
- Preparation of weekly check runs based on supplier terms and cash flows
- Ensuring contract documents are properly maintained and milestones achieved
- Reporting on project costs in comparison with budget
- Reconciling and maintaining balances in a variety of General Ledger accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting, preferably in a construction or project cost accounting setting.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and 10-Key proficiency. QuickBooks experience also a plus!
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Positive, professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and communicate with all levels of management
Successful candidate will have a strong desire to work hard, be part of a great team, and to produce accurate & timely results. Competitive wage and benefits packages.
Apply here or in person at 224 Founders Park Drive, Rapid City M-F, 7-5
Western Construction offers a fun & fast-paced work environment, competitive wages and extensive benefits package. Visit our website at www.western-construction.com to learn more about us and Apply!
Apply today and become a part of our successful team at Western Construction!
Job Types: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday