Asphalt Milling Machine Operator
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Safe and effective operation of milling machine on highways and residential streets
- Daily routine maintenance of equipment and performance of pre-shift inspections
- Accurate and high-quality production
- Assistance with other jobsite tasks as assigned
- Effective teamwork and communication
Successful candidate will possess:
- A strong work ethic - availability to work long days, and weekends, when needed
- Desire to work efficiently and deliver a high-quality product
- Positive and professional attitude
- Previous road construction / asphalt paving experience preferred. Prior experience with operating milling machines a definite plus!
Western Construction offers a fun & fast-paced work environment with competitive wages. This is a seasonal position beginning in March and lasting through the end of each construction season. Winter Savings Programs, Seasonal Rehire Bonuses and other attractive benefits available for seasonal employees.
Apply today and become a part of our successful team at Western Construction!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required