Responsibilities of the position include:
- Manual jobsite tasks such as shoveling and raking
- Operation of skid steer and/or small power tools such as jack hammer, compactor, cut-off saw, etc.
- Daily routine maintenance, cleaning and lubrication of equipment as directed
- General jobsite housekeeping
- Accurate and high-quality production
Successful candidate will possess:
- A strong work ethic - availability to work long days, and weekends, when needed
- Desire to work efficiently and deliver a high-quality product
- Positive and professional attitude
- Prior construction experience preferred, but will train the right candidate with a great attitude and aptitude!
- Valid Driver's License
Apply today and become a part of our successful team at Western Construction!
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple locations
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required