Crushing Crew Loader Operator
Position Summary: The Crushing Crew Loader Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the loader. In addition, the loader operator will perform a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the workflow dictates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loader operator will have a thorough understanding of all the Crushing plant components, how each functions and how the loader functions as part of the crushing plant.
- Operate the loader to feed required aggregates, filler, and rap into respective bins in an efficient and productive manner.
- Operate loader with production goals and targets in mind to maintain project budget and schedule.
- Stockpiles materials brought in by trucks in a manner which reduces segregation.
- Operates loader at crushing site maintaining proper awareness of one’s surroundings.
- Operate other heavy equipment as needed.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks mobile equipment and plant equipment.
- Perform Crushing plant maintenance and repairs as required.
- Clean facilities by sweeping, shoveling, and scraping.
- Operate skidsteer, man lifts, and power tools as necessary to complete the job.
- Wear and maintain personal protective equipment as required
- Follow proper lockout/tagout procedures
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Regularly required to communicate
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Standing/working on feet for extended periods and walking across uneven terrain, climbing up and down ladders and stairways.
- Frequent exposure to noise, dust, hot surfaces, and hot liquids
- Regularly exposed to fuel, oil, and chemicals
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and write, and have basic computer knowledge
- Dependable and reliable to work all shifts
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive, professional attitude and strong work ethic
Western Construction offers a fun & fast-paced work environment, competitive wages and extensive benefits package. Visit our website at www.western-construction.com to learn more about us and Apply!
Apply today and become a part of our successful team at Western Construction!
Job Types: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday