Heavy Equipment Operator
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Safe & effective operation of equipment
- Daily routine maintenance of equipment and performance of pre-shift inspections
- Accurate and high-quality production
- Assistance with manual jobsite tasks including, but not limited to, raking, shoveling & site preparation
- Effective team work and communication
Successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic and desire to deliver a high-quality product. Must be able to work well within a team environment and meet project objectives. Hard work and a positive attitude are a must! Previous experience operating loaders, excavators and other construction equipment desired. Previous road construction / asphalt paving experience a plus!
Western Construction offers a fun & fast-paced work environment with competitive wages. This is a seasonal position beginning in March and lasting through the end of each construction season. Winter Savings Programs, Seasonal Rehire Bonuses and other attractive benefits available for seasonal employees.
Apply today and become a part of our successful team at Western Construction!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Involves the operation of heavy equipment, including:
- 1 - 3 months