Western Construction, Inc. is seeking a full-time Heavy Equipment Shop Manager.
Career Opportunity for a dedicated, team orientated and knowledgeable Construction Shop Manager with 3-5 years’ experience. A complete understanding of the repair process, and familiarity with Heavy Construction Equipment, Trucks, Trailers, etc. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Experience leading a strong technical team to operate in an effective manner while maintaining high standards of quality and workmanship. Most of the work will be performed in our shop, with some travel to our job sites required. Experience with Mechanically diagnosing issues and estimating time and costs for repairs. Diesel engine experience, direct current electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and welding experience are preferred. The Manager must have the ability to work on their own, be self-motivated, and display strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- 3-5 Years Managing a Heavy Equipment Shop.
- Minimum 3 years of diesel technology experience in heavy equipment industry preferred.
- Good Driving record.
- Employee must possess experience working on diesel engines, on trucks & heavy equipment.
- Employee must be familiar with and able to use Applications/Programs on Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, and accurately report work completed.
- Employee must pass an initial and random drug and alcohol testing.
Western Construction offers a fun & fast-paced work environment, Competitive wage depending on experience and benefits package to include:
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation Pay, AFLAC Programs, Flex Spending Account, Holiday Pay, SIMPLE IRA with Company Match
Western Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, and without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against and/or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.